Posts Tagged ‘food’
When I’m not writing, but still need a creative outlet or time away from editing, I turn to baking. One of my all time favorite cookies are snickerdoodles.
The first time I ate a snickerdoodle was in Seattle as I lined up for PAX (a computer gaming convention) with my hubby. These wonderful girls were selling cookies for charity, and after two hours in the python queue, I jumped for the delicious cinnamon cookie.
About MeI write fantasy. The darker the better. I'm currently querying my urban fantasy novel, writing a brand new YA fantasy on norse mythology, teaching myself to bake, and work in marketing during the day.
- Material Girls Pitchfest Coming Soon. kristinaperez.com/archives/1281 via @babelbabble 11 hours ago
- A New Project In The Works wp.me/p4pwr-Qg 1 day ago
- Win one of @SweetMarie83's favourite summer reads in the Get Ready For Summer #giveaway! sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/2013/05/get-re… 1 day ago
- RT @BiIIMurray: Justin Bieber gets 40,000 retweets when he says "thanks" so here is my attempt. Thanks. 3 days ago
- Teaser Tuesday: Cinder wp.me/p4pwr-PB 4 days ago