My wonderful critique partner, Christine Rains, was sweet enough to pass on this award to me. Thank you:)
And since Halloween is almost upon us, I’m going to stick with the same theme as Christine and share 7 halloween facts about me:a
1. I was born in Transylvannia, Romania – yep the land of Dracula!!
2. I love horror movies, including those nasty b-grade versions, and often have horror movie days where I’ll just watch flicks to scare myself silly
3. At a young age I shared a bed with my younger sister, and I’d always terrify her by screaming there is a werewolf under the bed just as she turned off the light and ran to bed. It was pretty funny – at least from my POV.
4. In high school, I’d regularly invite my friends over to watch horror movies, after I covered every possible light in the living room. Let’s just say they were not horror buffs like me and would usually end up huddled into the couch and they sweated a lot…
5. I hold halloween tea parties at my place each year and make scary treats for everyone
6. I went through a goth phase as a teen, which saw me drag my friends to graveyards with me… Ohh my poor friends, how I tortured them.
7. I am terrified of the dark!!!
I also received a Liebster Award, which is all about spreading the love, from the wonderful F. E. Sewell.
So, I’d like to pass:
The ‘I Love Blogging‘ award to:
And the Liebster Award goes to: